If you’re having trouble loading/downloading Stormbound on your mobile device, here are a few things to check on:
- Make sure your device is up to date with the latest operating system version.
- If your game isn't loading, try closing down the app completely and restarting your device.
- If your device storage is nearly full, uninstall unwanted apps to free up space.
- Some devices may experience issues if Stormbound is installed onto an SD card. Please try installing onto your device storage.
- If you are having trouble downloading the game or an update, make sure you have a solid connection to the internet; WIFI is generally recommended when installing/updating the app.
If you are still experiencing technical issues, please contact support and they will look into it for you.
Please provide the following when reporting a gameplay issue:
- Player ID
- Operating System
- Description of the problem and screenshots, if applicable.
Important information for iOS devices:
The game freeze at the start of the game might be caused by the incorrect work of Game Center. To check if that is the case, go to your Game Center and try to open it. If it wouldn't open, try the following troubleshooting steps:
Close all running apps > activate airplane mode > power off the device > power on the device > go to settings > navigate to Game Center and log out of Game Center (previously impossible) > disable airplane mode and enable wifi > log back into Game Center from settings.
After completing this process I try Stormbound again and it should get launched as it used to.
Article is closed for comments.